Ampehre, v0.6.1 and the updated documentation, is now available at our github repository github.com/akiml/ampehre.
- libmeasure does not abort anymore because of IPMI timeouts.
- New json-printer in hettime to print results into json files.
- Add ioctl call to measure driver to set the IPMI timeout at the start of the measuring system.
- Add C++ template to select light or full library variant.
- New parameter check_for_exit_interrupts to allow undelayed library terminations.
- Adapted interfaces with more options. New interfaces are not downward compatible.
Check out the Ampehre documentation for more informations about the current version.