The latest version of Ampehre, v0.5.11, is now available at our github repository github.com/akiml/ampehre.
- Remove unnecessary mutex in measuring threads.
- Fix a couple of memory leaks.
- Adjust timeout parameter of the IPMI requests in the measure driver for more stability (needed since iDRAC7 update 2.20.20).
- Adjust default refresh rate in msmonitor to decrease CPU utilization.
- New ringbuffer datastructure in msmonitor.
- Writing measurements plotted in msmonitor to a CSV file is an optional feature now. You can turn this feature on/off in the settings window.
Check out the Ampehre documentation for more informations about the current version.