The latest version of Ampehre, v0.5.9, is now publicly available at our github repository github.com/akiml/ampehre. There you’ll find the complete source that enables you to perform accurate measurements for different resources on your own system.
- Modular software-framework
- Measuring of power, energy, temperature, utilization and memory occupancy
- GUI to monitor measurements (msmonitor)
- Command line tool to perform measurements during the execution of any program
- Plugin for Intel CPUs with Sandy Bridge, Ivy Bridge or Haswell microarchitecture
- Plugin for Nvidia Tesla GPUs with Kepler microarchitecture
- Plugin for Maxeler Vectis FPGAs
- Plugin for Intel Xeon Phi with Knights Corner architecture
Check out the Ampehre documentation for more informations about the current version.